Friday, April 9, 2010

Blogger no longer supports FTP publishing, so I had to migrate this blog, and I'm not thrilled about it. You will know my web dev skills by the trail of dead links--so presciently did I design this site with a now-obsolete URL in each individual page's code, so blithely did I build the whole thing template-free, always ready to assign tedious work to a future Julia who has more free time and relishes the burnt-eyeball feeling Dreamweaver bestows upon its faithful. Oh bother, oh bother.

I think that rather than edit every page in the site, I'll redesign blog.html as a frames page with the thorazos.net menu bar at the top, and thorazos.blogspot.com underneath. Elegant workaround or blatant ham-handed slackassery? Have I mentioned how often my internet connection cuts out when I attempt to upload things? How lazy I am when it comes to desk work? Another cup of tea is called for. Blogger, I'm all out of bubble gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment