Saturday, April 24, 2010

After the first of three projected nights of comix debauchery, I'm feeling exhilarated and dehydrated. There were so many talented artists at Guapo last night, and so much free Tripel. Sarah Oleksyk won a well-deserved Maisie Kukoc Award for Comics Inspiration, Graham Kahler and I discussed the new Doctor Who, Franklin made a new baby friend, I sold a few books and stickers, and a very indulgent lady let me lecture her about the Knights Templar and medieval banking.

You'll find me and Sean this weekend sharing table 68 with the great Tom Neely, so come by and say hello if you can. Pre-orders for Flesh and Bone are now closed, but you can buy it from me in person this weekend or online when I reopen my shop on Monday. And I was interviewed by Haunted Happenings PDX.

No comments:

Post a Comment