Thursday, March 10, 2011

Last week I got this really sad email from my publisher, Tim, of Teenage Dinosaur. He said he wouldn't be able to publish Ariadne auf Naxos vol. 4 in time for this year's Stumptown Comics Fest. And, I mean, I didn't cry about it, but I was pretty bummed out for about half an hour.

And then I decided to take this opportunity to dedicate myself fully to a longer, more serious comic that I've been shoving to the back burner for about ten months. It's thirty pages long. It's about a man getting raped by a succubus. I bought cover stock for it and started inking it today. God help me, I'm going to finish this son of a bitch in the next month or bust.

Another thing that I did today is spend a few hours printing self-promotional postcards and new notecards for my Etsy store on Ogami Itto. The postcards are green with that broken Catherine Wheel drawing printed in dark brown. They came out awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment