Wednesday, December 22, 2010


The soap smells of "Pitch-dark chocolate, sticky vanilla resin, black pepper, and traces of opoponax, vetiver, and aged patchouli." Buy it here.

I grew up in a two-person house, I live in a two-person house now, and two is the number of a thing that I usually like to have, so I guess it makes sense that I drew two virgin martyrs (Margaret and Catherine) and two ex libris (Subconscious and Amontillado). I drew only one gruesome logo for a screen printer friend, but the pun in his business name makes up for the singularness of the image, and hell, maybe I'll draw another. Most of the time I do.

Things I do every day: eat kale and sausage, listen to Sir Lucious Left Foot: the Son of Chico Dusty, ride the bus for two hours, smoke a single hand-rolled cigarette, apply for a job, have fucking rad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment